Welcome spring with warmer weather, flowers, and fresh food. Here is an easy healthy gluten free charcuterie/ cheese board recipe to whip up quickly on a nice spring day for the family or your friends.
-Aged White Cheddar
-Roasted Red Pepper
-Gluten Free Crackers.
Here are some helpful tips so you can have success making your own healthy gluten free charcuterie/ cheese board.
1. Choose cured meats made without nitrates or nitrites. Check the ingredients label!
2. Skip the fruity spreads (they're usually made with added or artificial sugars) and opt for fresh berries instead. Berries are low on the glycemic index, full of antioxidants, and keto, paleo, whole30, and GF friendly.
3. Choose either raw nuts or lightly salted nuts. Flavored and spiced nuts often contain refined sugar or peanut oil, so just be sure to check the ingredients label!
4. Include olives, pickles, and vegetable spreads like romesco, hummus, baba ganoush, or tapenade. They're full of extra veggies and pack a ton of flavor!
5. Opt for thin, crispy crackers instead of thick slices of toasted bread.
This recipe was created by the amazing Laura Miner. She is the recipe creator and food lover behind the blog www.cookathomemom.com You can visit her blog to find more yummy recipes here www.cookathomemom.com
Bringing you a classic live-able luxury feeling with a timeless modern aesthetic. Shop premium housewares, lighting, furniture, kitchen and hosting essentials.
Sign up for my weekly email sent each Thursday evening and receive design advice, product launches, and exclusive offers.
If you want to follow my story as it unfolds and watch the business grow please follow along on my social channels here.
Follow Katrina & Co. at Home